Million Mask March Belfast

Million Mask March Belfast

Million Mask March Belfast
“We are marching on Stormont to show the elite of this planet that we will no longer sit by and watch as they run things for the 1% of the planet while screwing the other 99% of us with there debt based slavery and divide and conquer tactics. the resources and technology exist that no human would ever have to go hungry again now is the time to rise up . together we stand . we are legion !.. (exact details coming soon )”

https://www.facebook.com/millionmaskmarchbelfast/events

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s